This page refers to personal data, which is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) seeks to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain.
O’Haras of Foxford is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its user community. The intent of this privacy statement is to detail the information O’Haras of Foxford may gather about individuals who visit its website and how that information is used. You should read this statement carefully before using the website.
O’Haras of Foxford uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which O’Haras of Foxford believes may be of interest to you and/or your business. In you making initial contact you consent to O’Haras of Foxford maintaining a marketing dialogue with you until you either opt out (which you can do at any stage) or we decide to desist in promoting our services.
Some personal data may be collected about you from the forms and surveys you complete, from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. O’Haras of Foxford may from time to time use such information to identify its visitors. O’Haras of Foxford may also collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website.
We also collect statistical data via the website, which allows us to assess the number of visitors to the website and to identify what page is viewed most frequently.
This website is built on the WordPress platform and some statistical data may be transmitted through the US. By Submitting information through our contact forms, you are consenting to the transfer of this data outside the EEA.
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
Link to Third Party Sites
Please note that this policy applies only to the O’Haras of Foxford and not to the websites of other companies or organisations to which we provide links. Any third-party websites are viewed at your own risk.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet O’Haras of Foxford contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries, or provide services requested directly by you.
Legitimate interests pursued by O’Haras of Foxford and/or its clients
To promote the services offered by O’Haras of Foxford and/or to market the services and/or products offered by O’Haras of Foxford to existing clients, to fulfil orders and to service customer accounts.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to O’Haras of Foxford processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by Email email@example.com or writing to us at O’Haras of Foxford, Ballina Road, Foxford, Co. Mayo,
From time to time, our site requests information from users via competitions. Participation in these competitions is completely voluntary and the user, therefore has a choice, whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information such as, entrant’s name, contact telephone number, email address and demographic information such as, address and age. Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Unless you have given your consent for additional uses of your information, O’Haras of Foxford will only make use of and process your personal data (name, address, contact telephone number and email address) to the extent and for the time necessary to run the Competition and as set out in the above Terms and Conditions. By participating in a competition, you consent to the processing of your personal data as described above.
When seeking employment through O’Haras of Foxford, you may provide us with; your CV information, a cover letter, your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, employment history and education (degrees obtained, places worked, positions held, relevant awards, referee details, and so forth). We ask that you do not disclose sensitive personal information (e.g. gender, height, weight, medical information, religion, philosophical or political beliefs, and financial data) in any application.
O’Haras of Foxford may on occasions pass your Personal Information to third parties exclusively to process work on its behalf. O’Haras of Foxford requires these parties to agree to process this information based on our instructions and requirements consistent with this Privacy Notice and GDPR.
O’Haras of Foxford do not broker or pass on information gained from your engagement without your consent. However, O’Haras of Foxford may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid governmental request. O’Haras of Foxford may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of O’Haras of Foxford, its clients and/or the wider community.
O’Haras of Foxford will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed in accordance with O’Haras of Foxford Data Retention Policy.
Data is held in Ireland using different (multiple) servers. O’Haras of Foxford does not store personal data outside the EEA.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point whilst O’Haras of Foxford is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
- Right of access– you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification– you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten– in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing– where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability– you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object– you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling– you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that O’Haras of Foxford refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
O’Haras of Foxford at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed
You can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (O’Haras of Foxford) that has determined how and why to process your data.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of O’Haras of Foxford or a third party such as one of its clients, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Regulator).
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required
O’Haras of Foxford will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested: a copy of your national ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months. A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If O’Haras of Foxford is dissatisfied with the quality, further information may be sought before personal data can be released.
All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at the address further below.
Link to Third Party Sites
Please note that this policy applies only to the O’Haras of Foxford website and not to the websites of other companies or organisations to which we provide links. Any third-party websites are viewed at your own risk.
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parents’ or guardians’ permission, before you provide personal information to us through this website. Users without this consent, are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
Changes to Privacy Statement
O’Haras of Foxford may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. It is advisable that you review this Privacy Statement regularly for any such changes.
This Privacy Statement is governed by the laws of Ireland and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
In the event that you wish to make a compliant about how your personal data is being processed by O’Haras of Foxford or its partners, you have the right to complain to O’Haras of Foxford. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the Data Protection Regulator.
The details for each of these contacts are:
O’Haras of Foxford
Data Protection Regulator
Canal House, Station Road
Co. Laois, R32 AP23
Telephone +353 761 104800 or email: email@example.com